Monday, May 14, 2007

Week 3

I find myself in a bit of a bind. My wedding is next week and guest starting arriving this weekend to help us prepare. Although I've known about this for over two years, I didn't prepare myself for completing my finals the week after. So, this week I've been researching what I could possibly present for my Alternative Learning Environments class. Tonight we meet in Second Life for a virtual class. Last week we had a class chat online. I know that I want to use IMovie or Final Cut to put together a movie for the class because powerpoint is not considered a form of technology because it's out dated by mentioned programs. I have the medium through which I will present my topic to the class......what do I present? I've found a lot of interesting articles and readings while posting my blogs. I feel that will be my starting point and from there the road is wide open.
Possible topics include Technology in Education (bridging the gap), Educational Blogging, and How technology increases student learning.

No comments: